Our first Online SILENT AUCTION has just one round left – and it starts this Saturday, December 5th at noon.
Here’s how the auction works:
- Locate the auction album on our Joseph Sims PTO Facebook page and find the photo of the seasonal item you wish to bid on.
- Type your bid directly in the comment of the item you want to win. NOTE: All bids must increase by $1.00
- Each auction will last for only 3 days, so bid early and often! IMPORTANT: Be sure you turn on notifications for the post so you can stay up to date on the bidding status.
- If you are the highest bidder at the end of the auction (at 8:00 pm on the 3rd day of the auction), then you are the lucky winner!
- Auction winners will have 24 hours to pay via PayPal – click here for our online payment form.
- New auction items will be added every 3 days, so check back often. We have lots of great auction items and expect to run the auction into early December.
- Good luck and have fun!
Thank you to all our families and staff who donated & created and made this online auction possible!
Here’s a preview of some of the items that will be up for bid on the Joseph Sims PTO Facebook page. More auctions are coming in so check back later for an update but remember, the auction takes place on the Joseph Sims PTO Facebook page.