What is Dining for Dollars?
A few times a month local restaurants host “Dining for Dollars” for our school. Families pay the regular prices and the restaurants donate a portion of the sales to the PTO. Last year our school earned almost $2000 by our families, friends and neighbors participating in Dining for Dollars restaurant events!
Scroll down for the current flyer!
Due to the current situation, the Dining for Dollars raffle bucket will not be on location. In lieu of the raffle bucket we would LOVE to see your photos of our families supporting our school and our local businesses! Please go to our PTO Facebook page, find our Dining for Dollars post, and post a picture of your student or your family with your takeout! Use the hashtag #StarsDineOut. Let’s see how many Sims Stars we can see!
Here’s what we have planned so far for our 2020/2021 school year:
- July 15, 2020 at Round Table Pizza
- July 28, 2020 at Panda Express
- August 4, 2020 at Jack’s Urban Eats
- August 10, 2020 at Chipotle
- August 24, 2020 at Menchies
- August 31, 2020 at Noodles and Company
- September 7, 2020 at Blaze
- September 21, 2020 at Jimboy’s
- October 14, 2020 at Mountain Mikes
- October 19, 2020 at Baja Fresh
- October 26, 2020 at Savory Fried Chicken
- November 16, 2020 at Dickey’s BBQ Pit
- January 25, 2021 at Cheesesteak Restaurant
Check back soon, we’ll be adding more restaurant nights to the list as they are scheduled!